The weekly purchases! 2!

Posted by being.jenks On 15:41
So I haven’t blogged in a while!
But yet I have not been able to go on my massive spend up, due to, lets say time and friendship circumstances.
But I've been purchasing never the less! So here are a few bits I’ve given a home to lately. Most has come from River Island, as i am there every weekend! i feel obligated to buy certain items!

Red triple layer long sleeve grandad top  RiverIsland £19.99  


Grey varsity casual jacket RiverIsland £49.99

 Red check shirt £29.99

  Sale item Riverisland £7!

 RiverIsland Boots! £79.99
Everyone knows I have a boot fetish, i own 7 pairs now! I did'nt need another! but these were fualty! as staff we have the oppertunity to buy fualty items at 75% of! the zip was broken! ...i say was! so i snacthed them at £20!

 High Tops Hype! RiverIsland £44.99

RiverIsland Slip on Boot/Shoes! had my eye on them, they were £40 in sale, then we decided to do a 50% drop on all sale marked items and they were mine for £20 bargin!

 

 
 Another Thick Knit for winter! £14.99 from Beyond Retro!

 Thats all for now kids!

0 Responses to 'The weekly purchases! 2!'

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Subscribe: